Level 2 Safe Handling and Administration of Medication
This Level 2 course is designed and delivered to inspire good, safe practice and to provide delegates with skills and knowledge to administer medication safely.
Written in line with SfC knowledge sets, CQC and College of Pharmacy Practice, this course provides essential underpinning knowledge and skills for anyone involved in the handling and administration of medication within their care setting along with an assessment of practical skills. Elements can be added to the course to fit your organisational requirements.
- Introduction to Medicines and Prescriptions
- Medicines Supply, Storage and Disposal
- The Safe Administration of Medicines
- Handling Medicines and the Law
- The Levels of Support as Required by CQC
- Quality Control and Record Keeping
- Accountability, Responsibility and Confidentiality
- Health & Safety