CIEH Level 3 Award in Training - Principles and Practice
This qualification replaces the CIEH Level 3 Award in Training Skills and Practice. This qualification is the minimum requirement for trainers wishing to register to deliver most CIEH qualifications.
This is a short, introductory, knowledge based training qualification and has no minimum practice requirement - except to engage in a short microteach session. It is ideal for individuals who are not in a training role, but have some element of training as part of their work role, or for people new to the training and development sector.
- The teaching and learning cycle
- Inclusive teaching and learning
- Teaching and learning approaches
- Meeting the needs of learners
- Functional skills
- Inclusive teaching and learning environments
- Selecting and using resources
- Creating assessment opportunities
- Engaging and motivating learners
- Establishing ground rules
- Planning inclusive teaching and learning
- Evaluation methods